Friday, 21 December 2012

Alarms and Trips in Boiler, Auxiliary Engine and I.G System



                            



ALARMS

TRIPS
        

 Boiler
   a. Low water level Alarm
   b. Too low water level alarm.
   c. High water level alarm
   d. High fuel oil temperature alarm.
   e. Low fuel oil temperature alarm
   f. Low boiler pressure alarm.
 
a. Low Low level water trip 
b. High boiler pressure trip.        
c. Flame failure
d. Low fuel oil pressure trip.




Auxiliary engine




  a. alternator bearing low oil level alarm
  b. Alternator bearing high temperature lube oil alarm
  c. Low sump oil level alarm
  d. Lube low oil pressure alarm
  e. Jacket cooling water low-pressure alarm
a. Alternator bearing low oil  level trip
b. Alternator bearing high temperature lube oil trip
c. Low sump oil level trip
d. Lube low oil pressure trip
e. Reverse current trip
f.
Over load trip
g.
Over speed trip
h. High and low frequency trip


I.G System
   a. Scrubber High Level
   b. Scrubber low level
   c. Deck seal High level
   d. Deck seal low level
   e. High O2 Content
   f. High blower casing temperature.
   g. Low lube oil pressure alarm.
a. High Casing Temp. trip
b. Low lube oil pressure trip.
c. Low/ no flow scrubber water
d. Low / no flow deck seal water.
e. High boiler pressure trip.
f. Low boiler pressure trip.



11 comments:

  1. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as
    with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you
    modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice

    quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.

    .
    Also visit my web site ; wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if it's just me or if everyone else experiencing
    issues with your site. It looks like some of
    the text in your content are running off the screen.
    Can somebody else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening
    to them as well? This may be a issue with my browser because I've had this happen before. Kudos
    my site - http://www.whatareskintags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah! Finally I got a weblog from where I be able to
    actually take useful information concerning my study and
    knowledge.
    Feel free to surf my web-site backsplash tile on sale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

    Also visit my web blog :: frerard-fanfics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have read so many articles or reviews about the blogger lovers but this paragraph is really a nice paragraph, keep it
    up.

    Also visit my web-site: www.underleybusinesscentre.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fοrgеt about the beеr for a little геlaxаtion with some luxury erotic massage treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs?
    I have a blog based on the same topics you discuss and would really like to
    have you share some stories/information. I know my readers
    would appreciate your work. If you're even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail.

    my weblog: Holiday Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. You could definitely see your expertise in the work you write.
    The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.

    Always follow your heart.

    Here is my web-site http://wiki.teilar.net/index.php?title=The_Magic_Of_A_Inexperienced_Star_Juicer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it when folks come together and share views.
    Great blog, keep it up!

    Here is my web page ... chaupal.biharfoundation.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great web site you have got here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I truly appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: pregnancyhelper.in

    ReplyDelete
  11. Greetings from Los angeles! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home.
    I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI,
    just 3G .. Anyways, great blog!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog - nissanpresident.net

    ReplyDelete